Most diagnostic testing will be performed on the day of appointment
What you should bring to your first appointment:
We know that travelling away from home, especially from interstate or a regional area, requires additional planning and preparation for not only yourself but your loved ones. We want to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible, so it’s important that you are prepared for your first consultation with us.
Please review our appointment document checklist below.
- Referral letter from your GP or other specialist
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Private Hospital Insurance Information
- A list of your medications and allergies
- Copies of all relevant test results (X-Rays, MRIs, Ultrasounds, CT Scans, Pet Scans and Blood tests
Consultation and testing may take up to 1.5 hours.
Bring comfortable walking clothes if booked for an exercise stress test
If you are being admitted for your admission, please bring your Overnight bag.
List of Medications to stop before your procedure.
Eliquis, Xarelto, *